Roles and Responsibilities
• Work with the SAP Functional experts to facilitate incident & problem resolution. Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams and within team.
- Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/complex situations.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Develops technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete object development and testing.
- Creating / updating Functional Designs/Technical designs
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desired Candidate Profile
• Reports: Creation of Interactive and Classical Reports, Development of reports using ALV.
• Layout Sets: Modification of standard layout sets, Smart Forms, SAP scripts and related control programs.
• Menu Painter / Screen Painter: Development of menu interfaces for various screens & Interactive Lists. And development of screens for user-defined transactions.
• Data Dictionary: Creation & Maintenance of Tables, Structures & Views and Dictionary objects.
• Batch Interfaces: Development of Classical Batch Input and Call transaction programs and uploading of data into SAP system for various transactions with BAPI/IDoc/ALE methodology.
• BSP/ Web Dynpro: Development of Web Based BSP Application.
• Enhancements: User-exits, BADIs, Enhancement points.
• Methods and Techniques of Software Engineering, including object-oriented development (ABAP-OO).
Perks and Benefits
Role:IT & Information Security - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaIT & Information Security
Role CategoryIT & Information Security - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Any Graduate
K Raheja Corp
Contact Company:K Raheja Corp
Address:PLOT NO C-30 BLOCK G,,RAHEJA TOWER,OPP SIDBI BKC,B, BANDRA EAST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India